Welcome to the City of Port Townsend
Port Townsend was founded in 1851 and is located approximately 40 miles Northwest of Seattle. Port Townsend has a population of approximately 9,355 and is the County Seat and only incorporated city of Jefferson County. Port Townsend prides itself on its historic charm and stunning natural setting. In addition to its natural scenery, the City is known for many Victorian buildings remaining from its late 19th-century heyday, numerous annual cultural events, and as a maritime center for independent boat-builders and related industries and crafts. Port Townsend's Historic District is a U.S. National Historic Landmark District. For things to do, shopping, lodging and dining information please visit EnjoyPT.com.
- 2016 GMA Periodic Update - Comprehensive Plan & Development Regulations
- Notice: Compost is Sold Out. Details Here.
- NAS Whidbey Island complaints and comments (360) 257-6665 or e-mail comments.NASWI@navy.mil. NAS Whidbey Island Website.
- 2016 Budget
- Capital Projects/Map
- Legal Notices/Press Releases
- Drinking Water Treatment Facility FAQs
- City 3-Year Strategic Plan
- Monthly Newsletters